We are the 'Fruit'ure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We are the 'Fruit'ure

Healthier living from the minds of kids. Know the foods that lack!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Fast Food Project  
Welcome to the Kids for Health Forum! FONT>
Feel free to contact us through our forum and ask us about leading a healthy lifestyle!! We would love to help you out!

Spinach: A History and Facts!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne E.
Powerhouses
Anne E.

Spinach: A History and Facts! Empty
PostSubject: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm proud to say one of my favorite pizzas is spinach pizza! And I hope you will try it once you read this!

Here is a website about spinach origins:
http://www.spinachwords.com/faq.shtml

Hey, did you know that one cup of boiled spinach has1,110.6% of your daily value of vitamin K, which helps your cuts clot to stop the bleeding?
That's a really helpful vitamin! Check out this link for even more health facts about this vegetable:
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=43
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:01 pm

I love spinach on my salad.
Back to top Go down
Anne E.
Powerhouses
Anne E.

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:19 pm

For some weird reason I don't like spinach salad that much.......i do like fruit salad! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anne E.
Powerhouses
Anne E.

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Hey, how does everybody eat their spinach! Like I said, I love it on pizza, but there are always other ways to prepare it! And don't say you don't eat it, because if you don't, you should, because your'e missing out on a lot of nutrients!
Back to top Go down
Taylor Marie
Powerhouses
Taylor Marie

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 pm

I like my spinach in salad mostly, although it is good on pizza too!
Back to top Go down
https://kidsforhealth.forumotion.com
Anne E.
Powerhouses
Anne E.

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 am

There is a spinach recipe I have posted in the recipe forum. It's called "Spinach Pasta Salad", and there are only seven steps to make this recipe!
Back to top Go down
okeefem99

okeefem99

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:26 pm

I like spinach alfredo pizza, and we had spiniach in our smoothies in Mrs. Thomas's class and they were really good!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anne E.
Powerhouses
Anne E.

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Spinach smoothies......I've never heard of them. But I have heard of green tea ice cream......I think it's supposed to be good for you.
Back to top Go down
Taylor Marie
Powerhouses
Taylor Marie

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:28 pm

That's right! Mrs. Thomas' class had us make smoothies with sinach in them! The looked gross but tasted AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
https://kidsforhealth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spinach: A History and Facts!   Spinach: A History and Facts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spinach: A History and Facts!
Page 1 of 1